Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Spoiler # 82

Felipe reveals that Silvia is passionate about Cadu and Clara quarrels with her husband 



[Original text in: http://extra.globo.com/tv-e-lazer/telinha/em-familia-felipe-conta-que-silvia-apaixonada-por-cadu-clara-briga-com-marido-12536098.html#ixzz32FkHmOix]

The relationship between Cadu and Clara will return to shudder. And the blame this time will be Felipe (note by Bia: Felipe is in love with Silvia. She knows but don't likes it). In the next chapters of "Em Familia," Felipe called Silvia for a dinner at the home of his mother without knowing that Cadu and Clara would be there. He realizes that Silvia lights up with the arrival of the brother in law, revealing that she is in love with the boy. Felipe does this revelation when Silvia account that postponed her marriage to Gabriel. 

- "They say you only know the person when it separates. It's why I rethought my engagement, I postponed the wedding," she says. 

Inconvenient, Felipe tries to joke. 
- "Another reason is the sudden passion for her dear patient. I take the fame, but it was Cadu who disrupted the heart of Dr. Silvia!" He says. 

All stop before the malaise. Clara looks at Cadu. Others look for Felipe. Silia is ashamed. Ricardo (Chica's husband) changes the subject to break the mood, but the doctor is visibly hurt. When the blonde goes away, Felipe tries to apologize. 

- "It's impressive as you, even without taking a drop of alcohol, is able to create the biggest constraints me," she says. 

The doctor says he committed another 'murder by sincerity ', but spoke no lie. 

- "No matter, Felipe. I don't wanna to talk about my feelings. What angered me was your attitude. There is a fine line between honesty and lack of education. And you exceeded that limit. Embarrassed me in front of your family. What Clara will thinking? How Cadu will see me henceforth? Rather than make a bad joke, you pulled my carpet (This is a slang expression to say that someone did something to harm another person) ... ... as a professional and as a friend. " 

In the apartment of Clara and Cadu, also warms the climate. 

- "Who would have thought, huh, Cadu? ... You stand there accusing me of being unfair and is the dearest patient who snatched the heart of Dr. Silvia," she says. 

The chef gets angry. 
- "I'm not responsible for what others feel. Both Silvia as the Marina can feel whatever they want for us. What matters is what we feel. The difference is I have only great friendship for Silvia. But you, we clearly know what feel to Marina" he says. 

Clara accuses her husband of having had something else to the doctor and he denies, enraged.

- "It had never crossed my mind even flirting. Moreover, we aren't talking about a casual involvement but of love.. emotion, feeling. If I were single I could even go out, enjoy, have fun with Silvia. She is beautiful, intelligent, high-spirited, ... light." 

Clara mocks saying that the list of qualities Silvia is huge and she thinks the doctor is so passionate about Cadu that she would pass over Clara to possess him. Cadu is angry. 

- "But, is not what Marina makes all the time? Seriously, Clara! By the will of Marina I would have died in transplantation. Why do you think she was in the hospital on the day of the operation? She was to bring me bad luck!" he says.

Clara dislikes and retaliates. 

- "Look here, Cadu. You have been very cruel. You have disappointed me with what you think, what you say. Incidentally,  you have sacramented our separation, I don't know why we're wasting time discussing it" she says. 

Cadu agrees with his wife that they should not live together anymore. 



1 comentários :

Anonymous said...

Yes, Cadu & Clara. We all agree too that you two shouldn't be living together anymore because Marina is waiting. Time & tide waits for no man ;-)