Monday, May 19, 2014

Spoiler # 81

Atmosphere between Clara and Marina gets hot in party



[Original text in: http://kogut.oglobo.globo.com/noticias-da-tv/novelas/noticia/2014/05/clima-entre-clara-e-marina-esquentara-em-festa.html]
















The climate between Marina and Clara heats up in the next chapters of "Em Familia". The two will meet at the birthday party of Gisele and will be very close.

Everything starts when Chica asks Clara to accompany her to the event. Clara tells she isn't in mood, but eventually she is convinced by Cadu. On the day of the event, the mother of Ivan will be anxiously awaiting the arrival of Marina. When they meet, they embrace, happy.

- I was almost calling you! You took forever to arrive! - Clara will tell .

- Did you miss me?

- You really want me to answer?

- I insist! I love to hear you say you think of me, who miss me, I'm important to you...

- If make you happy, you're right, I answer all questions: yes , I think of you. Yes, I was missing you. And yes, you are very important to me.

They hold hands and will go to the dance floor, in climate of romance.

- Can I tell you what is going through my head right now? - Asks the photographer .

- humm, Marina! Behave!

- Behaved is an adjective that never arranged with me, Clara. And I have no reason to be ashamed of my thoughts. Only beautiful things pass through my mind when I think of you.

- So, yeah! Uncensored! Speaks! What your fertile mind is up to? - says the housewife .

Marina, then, will approach the face of her assistant, will remove a lock of hair from her face and speak in the ear.



14 comentários :

Anonymous said...

omg! *fainted*

Unknown said...

This scene is set to air tomorrow, Tuesday, May 20. It's hard to wait.

Anonymous said...

It's May 20 in my country. So that means I have to wait till May 21 till someone uploads that scene on dailymotion! Goodness...what a long wait.

Unknown said...

i'm dead now! wow!...

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the spoilers. Thumbs up from Indonesia��

Unknown said...

Standing ovation from the Motor City!

Unknown said...

Hello, people!
Really we have problems with the time zone of the earth. To give you an idea. The time that is registered on this site was 4 hours behind the schedule here (Brazil). So when it is recorded that I posted something at 10:00 in the night, actually here are 2:00 am.

Anonymous, unfortunately I believe you need to have patience.

I thank you all for caring.

Unknown said...

Does this air today?

Unknown said...

Rita brown,
I think so.

Unknown said...

I m really confused, this spoiler not on air till today.

Unknown said...

Hello, bombay sapphire.
Don't be confused. I forward the spoilers, but I can't guarantee the date they are showed. Sometimes the tv broadcaster changes the order of events or cancels some scenes last minute. But this scene is important, so I believe it will still be shown this week.

Unknown said...

Thanks Bia for your replied. Hopefully they won't cancel this scene because it ll be beautiful one. I just read spoiler from Globo that air on 22 May.....Marina says goodbye to Clara and declares love for Vanessa?? I can't breathe. ...

Unknown said...

You're welcome, my friend.
I will translate this news soon. But stay calm. The news headlines are always exaggerated. We have to take into account the role of journalists is to draw the attention of readers. I'm quiet. Marina loves Clara and has no other force in the universe to change that. Not even the bullshit Clara's doing LOL.

Unknown said...

So glad you replied me. I will stay calm and wait what will happen next. Thanks my friend and no rush to translate this news because I know you have your own job and activities but still could spare your precious time to translate the spoiler. Million thanks from Asian.