Friday, July 18, 2014

[Video] A gift from Globo Tv - Relive the key moments of the couple Clara and Marina




A gift from Globo Tv

Packed by the song 'Só vejo você', Tania Mara, the duo lived moments of pure joy; watch it!

Clara and Marina lived great moments of passion, questions and much, much love and joy. Despite all the obstacles to be together, they realized the dream they had and got married.

And to remember the best moments of this couple so dear, we separate the most striking scenes, packed, of course, the theme song for the couple: "Só vejo você", the singer Tania Mara, who had a cameo during the wedding scenes.


[Original text in: http://gshow.globo.com/novelas/em-familia/extras/noticia/2014/07/relembre-os-principais-momentos-do-casal-clara-e-marina.html]






4 comentários :

Unknown said...

Hello my friend ;)......thanks for showing this video to us. It really captured all their sweet moments and also I love most from them.

It hard to say goodbye but I think it's the time. Thank you to Globo and these two gorgeous actress and special thanks to you for always updating the spoilers and videos.

Will always miss you......
Take care and kisses :)
Much love from Indonesia.

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna miss them so much & coming to this site. Thanks so much for all your hard work throughout these past months. It's been an incredible journey. Thank you from Malaysia!

Unknown said...

I will miss this show. Is there any way I can get this series on DVD. It would be great? Thank you both for your hard work. The Speech by Ivan was fantastic. The last scenes WOW. I did not have the English but looked too see how many they were. Thank you for doing this for all the EM Familia fanatics like me. Clara E Marina will live in my heart always.
USA, Maryland

Unknown said...

I would like for Telemundo to pick this series and give it in the USA. I need help with that can someone please email telemundo. I have already done so about this great story.

Thanks