Friday, July 18, 2014

Spoiler 167: Ivan is chosen to give a speech on the anniversary of their school



























The little Ivan will give a lesson of love and tolerance in the last chapter of "Em Familia" which airs this Friday (18). Chosen by peers to make the speech on the anniversary of 10 years of his school, the son of Clara and Cadu will thrill the family with his speech, where he says 'no' to prejudice and shows that it is not difficult to understand and live with differences .

Besides the parents, Marina, Veronica and the entire Fernandes family gather to listen the words that Ivan himself wrote to commemorate the anniversary of the school. After taking the rings down the aisle at the wedding of his mother, the boy warns that wrote the speech thinking in Clara and Cadu as a way to present them. Very solemn, he climbs into the pulpit and as he reads, touches everyone.

"(...) I thought a lot and I thought I should share with all one thing my mother taught me: 'We have to love people as they are inside without any prejudice'. Because we are all equal. So you should give others the love that you also want to earn. My dad always tells me that if I'm tolerant today, I'll be a better adult tomorrow and that's what I want for me and my friends: a better world, where all are respected, as we are here at our beloved school. Thanks!" he speaks.

Between tears of emotion, Ivan receives much applause from all present. Chica is the first to praise his grandson:

- "I have to thank for being alive and see this beautiful moment. Congratulations, my love, you were amazing.".

And Helena completes:

- "Clara, this boy is going to be an artist".

- "I had already noticed that. He has a vocation for the stage," says Veronica.

Proudly, the mother pulls her son for a chat.

- "Now we are only two of us, son. You can't imagine how happy you made me today. I'm the luckiest mother in that school. Wait! Recalculating, I am the happiest mother in the world," she says.

And Cadu adds:

- "I'm also very proud. Put your hand on my heart. He's young, but not of iron!".

By placing the little hand on his father's chest, the boy is amused and calls Rafael, who is the son of the donor of the heart:

- "Come here! Come hear the heart of our father".

During the party, Ivan talks further with parents:

- "It gave me a lot of work this speech because I still have many questions about life.".

- "What good, my love. I hope they never end up, because we should never stop seeking answers even when you're very old," said Clara.

Cadu asks his son:

- "I, for one, have a question that is on my mind (...) Are you happy?".

The boy is amused with the question and answers with a smile:

- "Dad, this is easy! Mom told me that we have no choice: we have to be happy. We were born to happiness!".

- "Damn, son, you have great philosophical conversations with your mother!", The chef jokes.

And the three embrace, happy and thrilled.


[Original text in: http://www.purepeople.com.br/noticia/fim-de-em-familia-ivan-faz-discurso-sobre-tolerancia-amar-sem-preconceito_a23083/1]





1 comentários :

Unknown said...

This little boy also have stolen a lot of fans heart, included me :)
Love you Ivan ......