Thursday, May 29, 2014

Spoiler 95: Marina invites Clara to spend the night with her



They dance with bodies glued during the party of Giselle


The love of Clara and Marina is really beautiful to be see. They enjoy the happy meeting at the birthday party of Giselle and dance with bodies glued on track.

"Just beautiful things pass through my mind when I think of you," says Marina, who speaks more words to the ear of Clara. But when the photographer asks the assistant to go out with her, hears 'no' for an answer. "I should no. I have home, husband, son ... I can't act like I was a teenager," she explains.

Do'nt miss the scene, which is scheduled to air on Thursday, May 29.


[Original text in: http://gshow.globo.com/novelas/em-familia/vem-por-ai/noticia/2014/05/marina-convida-clara-para-passar-a-noite-com-ela.html]





2 comentários :

Unknown said...

Really expecting this scene. Thanks Bia and no worries about your English....for me as non English speaker, you are always awesome :)

Unknown said...

Thanks, my friend. ;)